The Next ETSC Meeting will be Feb. 14, 2018. The meeting will start at 1:00 at Mama’s House Buffet.
The registration for the Upper East Tennessee Regional Competition has been extended until
Feb. 7, 2018.
The meeting for today has been canceled. We have rescheduled for this Friday January 19th at 1:00 at Mama’s House Buffet. Please let people in your area know about the change.
The 2018 Upper East Tennessee Regional SkillsUSA Conference is almost here! Listed below are some information for the conference. There are also attachments for the:
• Carpentry Competition
• Cosmetology Demo Contests (Evening Hair Style, Fantasy Makeup, and Nail Art)
• Esthetics Competition
• Registering clarification for Automotive Service Technology MLR 1-4.
The Conference will be held at Northeast State Community College
2425 Tennessee 75
Blountville, TN 37167
To register contestants, models, observers, and advisors, a link has been provided to take you through the process. Remember you must have your membership completed before registering.
Registration Deadline: February 1, 2018
Please have registration checks made to “ETSC”. Checks can be submitted on-site or mailed to: Attn: Dave Ashford, Dobyns-Bennett CTE, 1801 E. Center St., Kingsport, TN 37664. Payment questions: Call (423) 378-8512.
The conference will be held on February 20, 2018
Registration: 8 – 9 a.m.
Championships: 9 a.m.
NLSC-1 Form (Online Only)
Advisors: You are not required to mail the CTSO Release Form in with your registration, you only need to have completed copies for each attendee with you at the conference in the case of an emergency.
Observers: SkillsUSA Championships welcomes observers to all events hosted. Please be aware that a contest coordinator or SkillsUSA staff may close contests to observers where there are safety considerations, space limitations, and/or when observers could interfere with the successful operation of a contest. At our regional events, we hold contests in classroom labs and in several areas that will prevent observation for most of our contests.
This is a reminder that the ETSC January Meeting will be held on Jan. 17, 2018 at 1:00 at Mama’s House Buffet.
See you all there!
The next ETSC meeting will be held on November 15, 2017.
The meeting will be at Mama’s House Buffet. The meeting starts at 1:00.
On November 9, 2017 there will be a cosmetology competition at the Appalachian Fairgrounds. The cost will be $10.00 per contestant. The deadline to register is November 8,2017. The competition areas are:
• Total Look (live model)
• Nail Art (5) with display (live model or manihand)
• Sculpted acrylic nails (5) polished red (live model or manihand)
• Braid style (live model or mannequin)
• Evening style (mannequin)
• Fantasy make-up (live model)
• Evening make-up (live model)
For more information you can email:
This is just a reminder that the 2017 ETSC Fall Leadership is this Friday September 22nd at the Toy F. Reid Employee Center at Eastman. The program starts at 8:30. Please bring your checks with you when you check-in. The dress for students is business casual (Please No Hats). Please stress to your students to be on their best behavior. Also, don’t forget to bring items for “Supplies for Soldiers”. I have attached a PDF of what items they need.
Just a reminder that ETSC will be meeting Wednesday September 6th at Mama’s House Buffet. Meeting will begin at 1:00
Toy F. Reid Eastman Employee Center
Friday, September 22, 2017
Check in is from 7:45 – 8:25 a.m.
Conference hours 8:30 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
This leadership conference is designed for students representing any CTSO.This year we are excited to offer this leadership conference to area JROTC programs. We would appreciate you passing along his information to your school’s JROTC programs.
Cost is $20.00 per person
- This includes leadership and professionalism presenters, entertainment, lunch and an official conference t-shirt
- It is requested each attendee bring at least one item for the “Supplies for Soldiers”
- A complete list of supplies for “Supplies for Soldiers”is listed on the flyer PDF attached in your email.
- Registration deadline is September 6, 2017. Any changes after this time will be accommodated as much as possible. Schools will be held financially responsible for payment of the number of attendees registered.
Checks may be made payable to ETSC and submitted upon arrival at the Fall Leadership Conference.
- T-shirt Sponsor form will be posted soon to http://www.etnskillsusa.org/
Please direct any questions to Danny Arwood, email@example.com