The pin design selected by the Tennessee Executive Council will become the official Tennessee SkillsUSA pin for 2012-2013. Lapel pins will be produced and will be used as trading pins for the National SkillsUSA Leadership Conference in Kansas City, MO. The pin design is also used for the Tennessee SkillsUSA Leadership Conference official conference T-shirt.
- All designs must be received in the state office no later than December 21, 2012.
- Late arrivals will not be considered.
- All entries must be submitted on card stock with minimum size of 5” x 7” and a maximum size of 8” x 10”. Under or oversize submissions will not be considered. Do not use plain paper; card stock is a MUST.
- All designs must be submitted by student SkillsUSA members.
- All designs must be in full color and in black and white. In other words, each design must be submitted in both formats, each format on a separate piece of card stock.
- Members may submit as many designs as they choose.
- Designs may wish to incorporate the SkillsUSA theme for this year; however, this is not a requirement.
- All designs must include the name Tennessee and/or the state outline, and the name of the youth organization, SkillsUSA, somewhere in the logo. Parts of the SkillsUSA emblem may be incorporated; however, the emblem in its entirety may NOT be used.
- All submissions become the property of Tennessee SkillsUSA and will not be returned. Submitting a design indicates that Tennessee SkillsUSA has the right to reproduce that design or one similar in any media chosen.
- . The winning artist will be recognized at the 2013 Tennessee SkillsUSA Leadership Conference. In an attempt to keep the cost down, it is advisable to limit the number of colors to 5.
DEADLINE: December 21, 2012